Friday, February 03, 2006

this is the happiest day of my life!


haven use this sentence for ages.. i'm hyper and overjoyed!


i'm stressed out. i cant take it anymore.. both my A and E maths are getting from bad to worse. drop them? i'll think about it.. (:


had history test today. that fucking bastard firdaus was sitting next to me. i intended to copy joelle's work, but, think about it!! i'll get caught.. and, i'll never learn anything. while doing the wkshts, he kept copying my work. endured the anger.. and during the test, from my side view, i can see him turning his head and looking at my work!! outrageous ain it? wanted to punch his head and turn his head ard. argh.. i'm so mad!!


cca was fun! played caption's ball. huishin keep blocking me!! gosh.. had a great time! had the total defence skit rehersal today. shiping, adeline, jie, puifun, yilian and me were the people who direct people off the "bomb" area. pretty funny huh? LOL. he was there!!! AHHH!!


looked at him. gosh.. he's so kuku! so cute!! so sotong!! goodness.. got a break. joan was like.. "joyce! lai lai! come i intro.." saw that he WAS there!! okok. i was v v shy at that time.. went to hide my face.. something like that.. noticed something.. he was also shy at that time!! ahahaha!! he said hi.. yea~ waved back.. ahh! seriously.. i cant stop smiling.. my face like.. some sort of.. went red.. =/


shiping and i decided to partner each other for the skit thinggy! we're taking the left side if i'm not wrong. we were like that most unluckiest among the rest of the 2 pairs. we had to stay under the sun for a v v long period. we're becoming chao da. i'm envy!! jessie was sitting next to him! -screams- they did turned at our direction for a few times. jessie told me that she asked him about me. -double screams- i wont say what she told me here.. pardon me. i'm freaked out.. =)


went to watch " i not stupid too " today with yilian, jie and adeline after guides today. had a hard time deciding where to watch it. went to jurong entertainment in the end.

the show was indeed fab!! i cried 5 times in the show.. very touching. i give the show.. 9 out of 10 stars! =D


and!! we've received news that girl guides have won the GOLD PNA AWARD!! ahhh!! *claps* we screamed when we heard the news. yays! guides won the gold award!!


i wanted to sms him. but.. should i? i'm confused.. again..


i've never been so hyper and cheerful in ages. (:

No comments: